- The Apocalypse Codex, Charles Stross (Ace)
SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL
- Redshirts, John Scalzi (Tor)
- Throne of the Crescent Moon, Saladin Ahmed (DAW)
YOUNG ADULT BOOK
- Railsea, China Miéville (Del Rey)
- After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall, Nancy Kress (Tachyon)
- “The Girl-Thing Who Went Out for Sushi,” Pat Cadigan (Edge of Infinity)
- “Immersion,” Aliette de Bodard (Clarkesworld, June 2012)
- Edge of Infinity, Jonathan Strahan, ed. (Solaris US)
- Shoggoths in Bloom, Elizabeth Bear (Prime)
- Distrust That Particular Flavor, William Gibson (Putnam)
- Spectrum 19: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art, Cathy Fenner & Arnie Fenner, eds. (Underwood)
- Michael Whelan
- Ellen Datlow
- Asimov’s SF
Congratulations to all the winners!
For the complete list of nominees, see our May 3rd announcement.
Connie Willis was the MC for the awards ceremony. For complete details, see Locus Online.