Not feeling it? Check this out: two days ago the World Fantasy Convention announced Christopher Buehlman’s debut novel, Those Across the River, had been nominated for a World Fantasy Award. And guess what’s recently been remaindered at Amazon.com for just $9.98 in hardcover.
See what I mean? And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. How about a copy of He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson, edited by Christopher Conlon and containing all new stories by Stephen King, Joe Hill, Nancy Collins, and Joe Lansdale, for just $2.08 (marked down from $25.99)? Or Col Buchanan’s epic fantasy, Farlander, in hardcover for $1.80 (originally $24.99)? Or the gorgeous full-color art anthology, Sci-Fi Art Now, edited by John Freeman, for just 12 bucks (was $29.99)? Or Omnitopia Dawn, the first volume of Diane Duane’s new Omnitopia series, for a measly $2.92 (original price: $24.95)?
Damn, man. You did something right in your previous life. Invented penicillin or the TV remote control or something. Sit back and enjoy the spoils.
- Those Across the River, Christopher Buehlman ($9.98, was $24.95)
- He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson, edited by Christopher Conlon ($2.08, was $25.99)
- Farlander, Col Buchanan ($1.80, was $24.99)
- Sci-Fi Art Now, John Freeman ($12, was $29.99)
- Omnitopia Dawn: Omnitopia #1, Diane Duane ($2.62, was $24.95)
- One, Conrad ($5.18, was $12.95)
- Stations of the Tide, Michael Swanwick ($6.80, was $16.99)
- Ender’s Game: Speaker for the Dead, Orson Scott Card, et al (graphic novel; $10, was $24.99)
- The Enterprise of Death, Jesse Bullington ($6, was $14.99)
- The Legend of the Firefish (Trophy Chase Trilogy #1), George Bryan Polivka ($5.60, was $13.99)
- The Battle for Vast Dominion (Trophy Chase Trilogy #3), George Bryan Polivka ($5.60, was $13.99)
- The House of the Stag, Kage Baker ($6, was $14.99)
- Mysterium, Robert Charles Wilson ($6.40, was $15.99)
- The Solitudes (The Aegypt Cycle), John Crowley ($6.38, was $15.95)
- Muse and Reverie, Charles de Lint ($6.40, was $15.99)
- The Mystery of Grace, Charles de Lint ($8.91, was $24.95)
- Seed Seeker, Pamela Sargent ($10.40, was $25.99)
Most books are discounted from 60% to 80%. As always, quantities on these bargain books are very limited. All are eligible for free domestic shipping on orders over $25. Many of last month’s discount titles are also still available; you can see them here.