S.J. Tucker’s “D&D” Music Video

Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 | Posted by C.S.E. Cooney

This is so dorkily dear! My favorite part is the guy playing the battle ax. Oh, and when the bard gets it.

1. The clips used in the video are from The Gamers: Dorkness Rising, the highly, highly recommended follow-up to The Gamers. (In TG:DR, the bard gets it *a lot*.)

Comment by Jeff Stehman - May 18, 2011 4:44 pm

2. Awesome! I did NOT know that!!!

Comment by C.S.E. Cooney - May 18, 2011 4:46 pm

3. […] [totally cribbed from Black Gate] […]

Pingback by SF Signal: S.J. Tucker's D&D Music Video - May 19, 2011 2:24 am

4. “Bust a couple heads
    Instead of studying for psych”

HA!!

Truer words were never spoken. Or sung.

Comment by John ONeill - May 19, 2011 10:43 am

5. I’m glad you liked it. I thought of all my gamer friends very fondly while watching this.

Comment by C.S.E. Cooney - May 19, 2011 11:46 am

6. OK Claire, you’re the first person to ever break the vid barrier and successfully post a video on this site — how did you do it? Embed never worked before, and just plopping down the url doesn’t either.

Comment by Bill Ward - May 19, 2011 1:28 pm

7. Oh, Bill — we did it before, with the Black Gate teaser!

I just pasted the embed code right into the HTML draft, rather than try to embed it in the Visual draft.

Comment by C.S.E. Cooney - May 19, 2011 1:35 pm

8. Ah, check that out, must of missed it.

Code is the way to go then. I’ll start posting youtube cat bloopers immediately and continuously until I’m told to stop. Thanks.

Comment by Bill Ward - May 19, 2011 1:40 pm

9. Oh, dear.

Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh dear.

Are they… TALKING cat bloopers? FLYING cat bloopers? ARMORED cat bloopers? Are these cats, in fact, at all FANTASTICAL???

I… I… will TRUST you, Bill.

Comment by C.S.E. Cooney - May 19, 2011 1:49 pm

10. Cool video, even for us non-gamers.

Comment by john_a_karr - May 20, 2011 12:27 pm